AnimationPod

A podcast blog about my current Animation projects at Emerson College. Discusses progress, setbacks, and technicalities.

Sunday, October 22, 2006

Film 1 Movie Unedited

Basically, this is my first film ever/my first claymation ever. It's totally unedited, I will probably edit it twice-- once traditionally (this will be handed in in class) and once on the computer (just shown on the podcast). That's really basically it. The assignment was to do a portrait. This is pretty obvious once you watch it. I had originally started with a structural film dealing with single frames but it evolved into this. I had some problems with the lighting, I think I didn't compensate enough for the light lost doing a single frame. Also some issues w/ the tripod moving, the plate was really screwed up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home